Things to blog about:
new nephew Caleb Trent McCook
Camp Sing-A-Lot
Jillian and Jon's wedding AKA the best ring bearer and flower girl ever
Jackson turning 9 months (it's happening tomorrow the 26th), sniff, sniff
Thank you to one of my faithful blog readers for telling me that my background had disappeared. I'll have to search around for a cuter one later.
Since returning from our trip to Texas I have been very lazy. We have swam 6 out of 7 days in a week, changed out of our pj's at about 9ish each day, and have read more books than I do during the school year. I have yet to scrapbook or paint which were 2 of my summer projects. Hmmmm, maybe I'll be productive tomorrow.
4 comments:
Just remember the kids will not remember the time you spent on a scrapbook/ painting but they will remember all the time you spent with them- playing and being lazy while enjoying the last few weeks of summer! Have a great week filled with more lazy mornings and pool time.
Awww, thanks Kari! You are right!
There is so nothing wrong with pj's even at 3:00!!!
It's tomorrow Alyssa!!! :)
Post a Comment