Sunday, November 13, 2011

Double birthday festivities










5 comments:

Alyssa said...

All my typing has disappeared. Must try to edit this!

Catherine said...

Oh! I just thought it was fine with only pics -- but it IS annoying to do all that typing and have it disappear.
Love the picture of C and K with the Lego set. So sweet. What is that cool tower thing Jackson's with in the first picture? That looks way fun.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

LOL! I would feel sorry for Jackson but i see he got something pretty cool himself. Happy birthday kids!

Marilyn said...

Does Jackson already know the song, "Its my party & I'll cry if I want to"? Looks like the birthday kids had a great party!

Gena said...

I love that Katie is wearing her Y shirt and this party just looks so fun and laid back. Happy birthday to both your babies!