Monday, January 30, 2012

Zoo days in January

We have loved the warmer temperatures this winter! It feels so good to be out and about in January -just when I'm normally having a bit of cabin fever. Jackson loved going to the children's zoo and petting the farm animals. Grammy - there are 2 donkeys there and he said, "Rammy. Haw-haw barn." about 50 times!! And then he would want us to repeat it. Rammy. Haw-haw barn.
Jumpin J has to do every thing the big brother and sister do!
Katie had fun at the zoo with a friend.
Again, J has to do whatever the big kids are doing. I think it's so cute. He'll say, "Ja-sn's turn." And that will mean that no one else can be involved just him. He does have some trouble saying his name.
Hoping for more winter zoo days!

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Rammy haw haw...that is so cute! I'm with you on the weather. About this time of year I'm usually about to go nuts, but this sunshine is great!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I need to tag along with someone's family since my boys don't want to go to the zoo anymore.