Monday, November 3, 2008

Katie's 3rd Birthday

Collin and Katie posing with all her presents.
Katie blowing out her candles and spitting (a little) on the cake.

Poppa, Grammy (my parents), Matt, Jarre and Pops (Matt's parents) came up to Oklahoma to celebrate with Katie.

Katie officially turned 3 at 7:38am on Monday, November 3. Our Katie is spunky, silly, fun, smart, brave, daring, lovable, independent and beautiful. We completely adore her and are so proud to be her parents.
Thanks Poppa, Grammy, Pops and Jarre for helping us celebrate our special girl.




3 comments:

Serena said...

Sorry, we couldn't make it. Happy Birthday to Katie! I hope to get her present in the mail today..I was in Stephenville yesterday.

Marilyn said...

Hey, I just discovered you started a blog! Yay! We met Matt's parent in class Sunday but must have missed yours.

Amanda said...

I totally forgot she had the same birthday as Abby. I remember so well seeing her at Sonshine School as a tiny little thing. In fact, Abby was so excited to go and see her, too. I miss Sonshine School, btw :)