...we will be in London, England. I can't believe our trip is this soon. Are we ready? I guess so. Maybe. Ok, maybe not. Will we be ready by May 27th? Yep. I think I should get our suitcases out and start putting things in them as I think of them. I want to update our blog daily while we are away, since that is the MAIN reason I started this blog.
Here is our schedule:
May 27-June 1: London, England
June 1- June 30: Vienna, Austria
June 9-14: free travel - probably headed to Germany
June 18-22: free travel - probably headed to Swiss Alps
July 1-6: Italy: Rome, Venice and Florence
July 6-16: free travel - think we will do Paris, France
On a side note...I'm watching Oprah today...and I'm a little freaked out about MRCA and a staff infection...oh my...got.to.wash.hands.all.the.time. And what about this swine flu? Scary...
1 comment:
so jealous!!!
Post a Comment