Friday, May 1, 2009

It only took 4 months...

...to ruin the new pots and pans that my parents gave me for Christmas. Well, just one pot actually. My mom has had such high hopes for me: one day I would cook and serve a meal for my family (nightly), sew clothes for my children (Momma, Amy, Sherry, Mrs. Atkins - all of you have been my sewing teachers and you know how I am), keep the house clean, laundry done, bills paid, etc. Alas...the cook and serve pudding has really been a wake up call for me. I'm really just not that domestic, but I still like to pretend I am.

2 comments:

Laura said...

And, yet, you are an amazing mom, wife, friend, SSS director, long-distance counselor and confidante, scrapbooker, traveling partner, and on and on and on!

jenn b said...

but you do so many other things so well!! stick with instant, it's just as good!! ;)