Monday, September 21, 2009

"Oplahoma" State Fair

Katie and Collin had a great time at the "Oplahoma" (as Miss Kate says) State Fair. They loved petting all the animals.
They also rode every kid ride in Lil' Pardner Land. Well, some of the rides Katie wasn't tall enough for but she did NOT throw any fits tonight! It was great! I was so proud of her!

Katie is in car 3 and Collin is in the last car - with his hands up! At Europa Park (a fun and funny copy of Euro Disney in Rust, Germany), he vowed to NEVER ride another roller coaster again. But here he is on the kid coaster and was the only one with his hands up!


We also saw a magic show at the fair. Collin was called up on stage to assist. He did great!



Daddy was also called up on stage to assist. He did great too!
We also saw a lumberjack show. Collin and Katie got a small chair cut out of a hunk of wood and it is now signed by the 9 time world champion of log rolling! Yea! We also went to a hypnotist show. Matt tried to be hypnotized and it did not work on him. I was ready with the video camera just in case. But the rest of the show was hilarious and honestly I was a little glad he was not up there doing those crazy things. He does enough crazy things when he is awake.















4 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I love the fair. I don't think we will get to go this year because of the kids schedules.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Fun times! That's neat about the chair!

Gena said...

I'm so glad someone else appreciates the Fair. I give you major credit for enjoying watching the twirling bears. I don't!

Chef Leigh said...

Alyssa, did you hear about this fair and all its activities in the Oklahoma: Off the Beaten Path guidebook? A chair signed by the world champion log roller!! Now that is off the beaten path. I miss y'all and all your crazy adventures!
-leigh