Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh what fun!

Katie getting a drink from the Frog Prince water fountain at the Schonbrun Zoo in Vienna.
Seeing the peacocks at the zoo.

Panda Bears!
Well, I should be blogging about some current events like putting up the Christmas tree and our 7 week old little Jackson Matt, but I recently went through all 1000+ pictures taken from our trip to Europe. I don't have them all organized yet but here are 3 pictures taken in Vienna at the Zoo (the oldest zoo in the world, it claims). Wow, that was fun! I look back now and can't believe we saw all those amazing places.
Collin and Katie's favorite place in Europe: Europa Park in Rust, Germany
My favorite: any gelato place, Normandy, Paris, Rome, Switzerland!! Oooh too many
Matt's favorite: Berlin, Munich, Paris, Normany, Rome - also too many
Jackson's favorite: Also any gelato place - he just told me yesterday
Blog time is over for now.
Blessings to all my family and friends!




3 comments:

Mandy said...

I met one of your Vienna kids today. Brittany came for lunch and brought Adam with her.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That's neat that you toured a zoo in Europe! Seems like for about 10 years on every vacation we took we toured a zoo. That's when we realized that OKC's is pretty nice and affordable. Of course they've gone up on the admission prices since then!

Kayla said...

I'm so jealous of people that have used a passport!!