That is the question of the year. And it's only been, oh, 23 days in 2010. My dear family and friends, I haven't blogged for several reasons. My home computer HATES my blog - it still does the restart thing everytime I try to log on. No spare time, really. If I have a moment of spare time, I probably should throw another load of laundry in or sleep.
New Year's Resolutions: I love to make these, but often break them quickly.
Give up my Coca-cola! - I made it 28 days (these were the 28 days following the birth of Jackson when I thought I was swelling from a high-sodium diet of COKE) with only a sip of the Coke and then completely fell off the wagon. I'm starting fresh tomorrow.
Exercise: I really love to exercise when I just do it, I just need to do it. If I exercise 4 more times in January, I get a prize out of the basket at Jazzercise. I'll do anything for a towel.
Catch up on scrapbooking: I am really behind. March 2008 - you are next. And yes, I do have approximately 1092 pictures from our 7 weeks in Europe and that's after we edited some out. I've only printed 110 so far and nary a one is in a book. Have you seen my dining room table? Probably not, because I've had no one over since December. Well, Sada has seen it and the lady welcoming us to the neighborhood. That was fun to see her eyebrows raise so high, the lady's, not Sada's. Sada's cool with my table looking like it does.
Read my Bible and pray everyday: pray everyday, pray everyday...sorry, got lost in the song. I'm doing a Beth Moore study on Esther now and I love it! But I also have my Daily Bible and the farthest I have made it with continual reading (no catch up days) is from Jan 1 to Feb 19 - the day before Collin's birth 7 years ago! Yep, I'm that bad.
Blog at least once a week: Just to keep the family in Texas informed. I'm missing Texas today.
You know...it's probably best that I do not start to blog at 11:oopm. My random thoughts really start coming out. But my parents will get a laugh and that's what matters. Love you Momma and Daddy!
You know what - we bowled today. We bowled last Saturday too. Why? Coupons. And the kids did their chores. But today, I shocked myself and the family next to us by bowling 2 strikes and 7 spares! What in the world? I was a bowling possessed freak! Um, I took bowling pass/fail at ACU because I was in the gutter most of the time. And it's best to get a Pass in bowling rather than a D.
So in short, I have been up to my ears in laundry and pictures. Next time I blog I will post some pictures. I'm just too lazy to connect the camera to the computer right now. But I have a great bowling ball picture of my Jackson! He's so adorable. And he rolled over today! Back to front! Yep! At 12 weeks! He's a genius!
6 comments:
I'm glad your back! I'm looking forward to hearing how your vow of cokelessness goes. I'm not that brave.
I miss Texas everyday!
I'm 1.5 years behind on my scrapbooking!! If only I had a scrapbooking/craft room to lay it all out and not have to worry about putting it up!
Thanks for the update :-) It was so nice to see you & chat a bit today...it doesn't happen often enough!
Your doing much better than me! Many of your resolutions were also mine. Caffeine, exercise, bible reading & blogging. None of those I have done well @ this year! Yay, for Jackson! Chandler asks to see all of you daily so we look @ pictures. :) Miss & love you!
So glad you're "back!" I gave up on scrapbooking. Now I just turn my blog into a book every year. Fun to do, much quicker, and I feel less like a failure! :) I'm not the best at reading the bible every day either, but our church is doing a "Read Through the New Testament in 90 Days" and it's awesome. I just finished the Esther study from Beth Moore a couple of months ago...>LOVED it!
Post a Comment