Monday, February 8, 2010

Dedication of the Babe

Jackson's buddy Brixton. Next door neighbors in the hospital and next crib neighbors at church.

Baby Dedication night at church. Yes, that is my daughter picking her nose for the family photo. Oh well. I think getting 5 people to all look the same direction AND smile is a tall order.


Jackson and Collin. You know, I know Jackson belongs to God. I know Collin and Katie belong to God. I have the honor of taking care of them and teaching them and training them while here on earth.
Today God lent us a soul.
Tomorrow we must return it prepared for eternity.
Jackson - you are a most precious gift from God to us. We dedicate your life to Him.




6 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

I'ld like to tell you that the picture taking thing gets better as they get older, but it doesn't. My goal for a picture is that everyone is looking at the camera. I don't even expect smiles anymore.

Summer said...

Oh my goodness, he is a doll! I haven't seen him since he chunked up!

Marilyn said...

You'll enjoy seeing our family picture from after baby dedication Sunday night...I feel your pain! (Its on our blog)

Gena said...

That gave me chills.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

so sweet...that reminds me...I have a picture to share with you of Elvis the humongous turtle trying to eat up your husband!

Alyssa said...

So Robyn...what was it that reminded you of Matt and the turtle?