
Katie and Collin "swimming" with pirahnas!

We wonder where Collin gets his dramatic ways...hmmmmm.

Chandler and Katie - oh so cute!

Never seen a baby elephant - they are so cute!

Oh. My. the Houston heat! I had forgotten that melty feeling when you step outside. When we lived here people would say, "Houston is the most air-conditioned city in the US." I believed them then and now - inside a building we would be shivering and have chill bumps - outside we were melting!

Precious Kate and her bubble gum snow cone!

Collin with his cherry snow cone. This is what I fed my children for lunch at the zoo. I feel brave admitting that.

Can you see what the humidity has done to Jackson's hair?

Collin riding the snake on the carousel.

Katie riding the wolf.

C and K playing at the sprayground in the Children's Zoo.

I really forgot what in the world they were doing here...an anthill maybe? Regardless...they are cute.

The whole family (almost) and T-Rex. Poppa, Grammy, Chandler, Katie, Jackson, Matt and Collin.
This is difficult to admit and I must be having a weak moment but here goes...the OKC Zoo is better. There I said it. Maybe not all things are bigger and better in Texas. Wait - I must need my head examined...
5 comments:
Alyssa - don't you know... even if you think it, you never say it!!
My kids still haven't ever seen elephants since they've been mating in Tulsa for so long!
Well, we used to be in the top ten zoos of the U.S....don't know if we still are...
Collin and Katie were popping up like prairie dogs.
Hey kids, miss you lots already!
Post a Comment