
Jackson is a great eater! He loves carrots, sweet potatoes, peas, applesauce, bananas, peaches, pears - are you loving the curls here?

Jackson seems to be the messiest eater of all my kiddos or maybe I've just forgotten just how messy the other 2 were.

The curls are tamed here and he is looking pretty solemn.

Jackson cannot stand to not see the door of his bedroom while he is in his crib. So he has smashed down his bumper pad so he can keep an eye out for me. I think it's adorable.

Here is that sweet boy in an aerial shot. Oh, he is so much fun! And has such personality! Love, love, love that boy!
3 comments:
His hair resembles the style of the Founding Fathers. I am sure Matt loves that.
I'm laughing out loud! Yes, I do think Matt will appreciate you noticing.
Love that boy!
Kristen
Post a Comment