
Jackson is ready for the Farm Animals class.

He's got his night-night, his blankie #1, blankie #2, ya-ya (paci) and 2 cars.

Jumping J would not sit still for a picture in his classroom and thought running around the rocking chair would be way more fun.

Mrs. Chiara finally captured the boy and made him sit so I could get a first day of school picture. Whew!

Katie was super excited that she got to ride the Sonshine School bus from morning kindergarten ALL the way over to Sonshine School. This is her last year :( and she is in the World Explorers class.
2 comments:
Well, you're a busy Momma, and right now blogging/posting pics should be at the bottom of your to-do list! Although I do miss you when I don't hear from you in a while!
I liked seeing all of the things Jackson needed to help him have a good day :-)
Post a Comment