Collin auditioned for the first time on Thursday night. His drama teacher has encouraged him to do this for a year and he finally did! And then another audition opportunity came his way Saturday morning. Thursday night he auditioned for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs of the Black Forest. That night he got a callback! Oh. My. Was he excited! Saturday morning, he auditioned for Beauty and the Beast and then went on to his callback. While he did not get a part in Beauty and the Beast, he was thrilled to get a part in Snow White. We obviously are so proud of him. So proud of his courage and proud of his skills. So mark your calendars for November 17, 18, 19 (two shows) and 20!
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
of the Black Forest
CAST LIST
TIME: Erin Lincoln
KING: Adam Morey
SNOW WHITE: Hannah Wasson
BUNNY: Zoe Spencer
BONNIE: Lucie Taylor
PRIMROSE: Laura Adams
TIMMY TURTLE: Josh Jury
MAID DIM WITTY: Grace Collier
QUEEN BELLA: Katie Cheap
SCULLY OWL: Dharma Reid
THE PRINCE: Matthew Trip
THE MIRROR: Adam Morey
DWARFS
HICKORY:Claire Stavish
DICKORY: Brooke Medley
DOCK: Sarah Cothran
WEEPY: Harry Simpson
CURLY: Dane Alan Germany
ECHO ECHO: Francis Sherman III
LITTLE BANJO:Collin McCook
6 comments:
That's great! You know we love FAI! I'm making time to see it this time!
How exciting for Collin!
Way to go Collin! I know you're one proud momma!
Yay, Collin! I think I know a little girl and a little boy that have a lot in common....
He was so cute talking to me about it last night. He's so excited! A part of me wept for you because of how mature and "with it" he seemed. I mean, it's good of course. :-) But he's certainly not a baby/ toddler/ pre-schooler/ little kid any more!
Congrats Collin! So fun and exciting!!!
Post a Comment