Monday, December 5, 2011

Collin was sent home from school (for the 3rd time this year) with pink eye.

He didn't have pink eye and he didn't the other times either. But we enjoyed an afternoon at the Cowboy Museum or the National Western Heritage and Cowboy Museum if you want to be official.
I tried to get a picture of my 3 in front of the cowboy Christmas tree and it wasn't happening. Jackson would have none of it.
Jackson liked it much better when we visited Prosperity Junction - the old 1880's town. This day the museum was letting kiddos sit in the wagon!
We found our favorite longhorn! He is buried (I think) here. Good old Abilene. The Cowboy Museum grounds are SO beautiful in the fall. We loved walking the paths behind the Children's Corral. And I was blessed to have a day out with the oldest along. And also blessed that he did not have pink eye! :)

2 comments:

Gena said...

Sorry about the pink eye. He looked especially healthy at church Sunday when he was enjoying two pieces of dark chocolate at the journeyland desk. So cute.

Catherine said...

That was fun... bummed now that I didn't take better advantage of the free Wed's.

Maybe next year...