
Katie played basketball for the first time with The Dad as coach. The girls mights have been influenced a smidge in naming their team The Eagles since that is what Katie and Dad both wanted.

It was fun and funny to watch these girls play basketball (and also to watch Matt coach). Katie and Matt were both VERY in to the game! I loved every minute of it! They were undefeated (except the Y teams don't keep score, you know - everybody wins)!

We celebrated our season at Braums with medals, burgers and a surprise from the basketball coach from OC. She donated jr. Eagles basketballs to all the girls on the team! They were all super excited!! So proud of our girl and our Dad!
3 comments:
I think the Y sports are the best way to start! So glad you guys had fun and kudos to Matt for coaching!
How fun for Katie that Dad got to be her coach! I'm sure they both loved it!
LOVE this!
Post a Comment