Saturday, February 2, 2013

To Alyssa on her 39th birthday:

 My mom was in the middle of telling me what a great daughter I was and how she can't believe that 39 years ago she and my dad were having me at Hendrick Hospital in Abilene, TX at 11:44pm.  I was out of it with the flu.  Thankfully my dear boy Collin documented this portion of my day in pictures!
 Katie carried her present to me at the table.
 Here is a gift from Jackson to me.  I love him.
 My gift from Collin.
I managed to shower today and walk to the table!!  I also blew out my 39 candles and ate a piece of cake and ice cream.  It was delish.  After that I went straight back to bed to sleep off my busy day.

2 comments:

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Sorry you were sick on your birthday. How cute that Colin took pictures!

Unknown said...

Good job Collin! Glad you had your parents there to help take care of you & your family! Get well!