Sunday, January 27, 2013

I'm back again....I think.

This is proof that I am still blogging.  Been having lots and lots of trouble with blogger.  But have recently discovered it is trouble with my work laptop, not blogger!  So I shall resume!  Matt is at church this morning with Collin and Katie and I am home with a sick Jackson, 102 fever but breathing just fine!!  :)  This is a photo of him in November eating a WHEAT THIN!!!  Did you know that we have incorporated wheat and soy (when mixed with other ingredients) into his diet?  It's not all the time and it's not much, but we are excited. Although he is not officially free of the allergy to those two - some food items seem to be ok for him.  He will be tested again in March!  :)
 
So now I will blog from Matt's work laptop.  I know he will be thrilled!  :)
 
I'm back.  Again.

4 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

YAY! For blogging and Wheat Thins!

Tessa said...

Everything about this post except Jackson's fever makes me happy!

Unknown said...

Great news about the Wheat Thins! Maybe Goldfish are in his future!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Hopefully he can keep taking in more foods.