Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Making Christmas Cookies


We made mint green and pink icing. I couldn't bear to squeeze any more food coloring into the white icing.

Katie - eating more icing than what she is putting on the cookie.


Collin is wearing my Raggedy Ann hat from when I was a little girl. It is paired with a newborn towel. Since we don't use that towel as a towel anymore, it is worn with a large hair band to make an Israelite, Moses, Jesus, and Bible character. I'm not sure why Collin felt the need to be in costume for the icing of the cookies.



Leaving Cookies for Santa.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute Alyssa! I thought I was done making cookies after the two cookie exchange parties I just attended, but looking at your pics makes me think I need to make more! :) Thanks for the inspiration.
Sure hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Yr! Love you!
;) Bonk

Jenny Rizer said...

Good job being a fun mom! :) And good idea to use the towels when they out grow them!

kj said...

I love the biblical costume for baking....seems fitting! ; )

jenn b said...

I'm cracking up about the costume because Kayla's been doing the same thing with a blanket and elastic headband! She's Mary, of course! ;)