
Matt and I took our sweet valentines to OC's Valentine Caberet on Friday night. The show was directed by our friend Chad Anderson. It was a great show. Our preachers daughter was in the show along with one of our girls going to Vienna with us. (I think that is not a complete sentence, oh well...)

Collin and Katie are refusing to give each other a hug.

During intermission Katie and I got out of our chairs for a bit. When returning to our chairs, she yanked her hand from mine, zipped down the aisle (while I was blocked by other adults walking back to their seats) and ran up on stage. The audience loved it and I was horrified. Not because Katie was on stage, because she IS really cute. But she didn't obey me and get OFF the stage. So I had to go up there and get her! Very fun. So after the show, we let our kiddos get up on stage and sing "Many Colors" - a song about Joseph's colorful coat.

Oh yeah, our other valentines...Mack and Swirl...aren't they cute?
1 comment:
Sounds like Collin is not the only ham in the family!! I love the post and Mack and Swirl are too cute -- can't wait to meet them in a few days!
Post a Comment