Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

Well, since I was sick for the first 3 days of Spring Break, today, Thursday, we will start our festivities. On Saturday I asked everyone what they want to do. Here are the answers...Matt - play golf with Collin, Collin - go to Pops, we missed $2 burger Tuesday, but we are still going!, Katie - go to McDonald's to play on the playground, and Me - well I started and finished 4 books while I was sick, so now I will finish painting the playroom, hang curtains in kids bedroom, paint toybox, move desk to playroom, move bookshelf to kids bedroom, and hem curtains for living room. I don't think I'm getting all that done in 2 days. Plus, we will have 2 friends over for dinner (on two separate days), attend a "End of Winter" Party and still fit in the above fun stuff. Yea for Spring Break and wellness.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Yea for wellness, definitely! I'm glad you're seeing the other side of your infection!

What books did you read -- I'm always looking for new ideas (to add to the huge stack of books on my nightstand I want to read). Enjoy your last few days of Spring Break, and I hope everyone gets to do exactly what they wanted.

Gena said...

Yea for Pops! We're ending quarantine tonight, and going there too. Maybe we can share a cough together. I mean, coke.

Jenny Rizer said...

Lots to do! I wish we lived closer so you could help me with curtain for my room and entry way! I don't have the slightest clue how to sew or hem or anything!