Saturday, May 2, 2009

My domestic friend...


...Jenni made this bow holder for Katie. Now she is very domestic. I don't know how to create a link to her website, but it's www.kylaskloset.com. (oooh, maybe I just created a link by typing the address...). Thanks Jenni. I love it! Now to organize the bows.


4 comments:

Gena said...

I think you're pretty domestic for putting two blog posts on in two days. Forget the scorched pan. :)

Gene said...

I agree with Gena -- forget the scorched pan. You have commented on my blog, a few times, and this morning, after class, I had the pleasure of talking with you for a few minutes. YOU are ALYSSA! I'm so tickled to have met the lady behind the nice words on my blog!

Today, you changed the course of my day by causing me to think about some things that I would not have thought of otherwise. You have done that before. You have good, thoughtful insight, a Godly heart, and a beautiful, radiant countenance. I am so delighted to have met you. I will now be keeping up with you and your family on YOUR blog!

Thanks, Alyssa! You made my day.
Forget the scorched pan...the best 'dessert' ever made is the gift of completely random acts of kindness...just like you served up today at Memorial Road with your kind words! You are a treasure!

Gene

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What color would you like for me to bring you...Lisa needs to pick one and Katie will get either white or pink next.

Tonya Tuggle said...

OK you are hilarious. this is the first time i've checked out your blog and it is funny. i love the motel/screwdriver story. i guess i didn't have your link till you posted on my blog. thanks for the laughs!