Hello blogging friends and family,
The blog virus has now been diagnosed and taken care of...hopefully. Since the last post you see is in May, let me catch you up on the last 2 months.
Traveled to...
London, England
Vienna, Austria
Cologne, Germany
Berlin, Germany
Vittenburg, Germany
Rust, Germany
Rothenburg, Germany
Rome, Italy
Florence, Italy
Venice, Italy
Normandy, France
Paris, France
Interlocken, Switzerland
I have 1000+ pictures to go with all these places, but since I am already behind in blogging...well, it's best to just make a list at this point.
We came home on July 16. Moved to a new house on July 17-29. Closed on old and new house on July 20. Slept, slept, slept until Thursday and my parents brought our kiddos back from Texas. My mom laid shelf paper and unpacked a few boxes. I watched and/or slept. Then my best friend since youth group, Laura, and her 2 kiddos came up and unpacked the rest of my house. If you ever need anything cleaned out or organized...she's your girl. I called her a work horse, a task master, a slave driver...and she still kept unpacking us. Thank you dear friend! And did you notice you are on the blog roll now? Yip!
Since then, we have tried to get into a semi-routine of daily swimming lessons, Matt WALKING to work (yea!! that is so exciting to both of us!), and me getting organized around the new place.
Whew! Two months in a nutshell and there are no pictures. If you are still reading...you are a great friend or one of our parents. Thank you! Now that the blog virus has been eliminated...prepare yourselves for more adventures from the McCooks. And I may even post some of our Europe trip...beware I have many, too many.
It's nice to be back. I have much to say.
2 comments:
Looking forward to seeing some of those pics!!! Glad you're back safe and sound and in a new house!
So glad you're back and all moved in next door! It was really lonely over here for a while.
Post a Comment