
Taking pictures of ourselves after church Sunday.
Awwwww...just can not get 3 kids to look the same direction AND smile.

Sibling love at the Walk for Hope.

Collin and Katie decided they were going to run the Walk for Hope.

There is my Kate. We came in last. Dead last. But the kids did run most of the 2 miles. I am very proud of all 3! Jackson had to endure the bumpy stroller ride over the grassy lawn. When that was too bumpy, we moved to the street and it was still not a smooth ride. He'd had enough by mile 1. After the walk was over, the kids had eaten pizza and
Popsicles, Collin says, "Can we do that again next Sunday?"
3 comments:
How funny! I bet your kids didn't notice you came in last, tho! I did notice the poor kiddos bumpin around in the strollers!
We walked on the street with our kiddos most of the way...Corban asked if when we were going to run another marathon!
Katie ran past us on the 1 mile route, then later ran past us in the other direction on the 1 mile route...but you're saying you did the 2 mile route?! I bet Katie ran at least 3 miles after all the back & forth she did :-)
Post a Comment