Sunday, May 30, 2010

I love playing the role of Clark W. Griswold

I love to plan our family vacations! I love packing everything except the kitchen sink!
I love the excited looks on my children's faces really early in the morning! And I love making them wear matching/coordinating clothes on vacation!

A seven hour car ride turned into a 12 hour car ride thanks to Jumpin' J!

And the fact that I planned for us to stop at EVERY point of interest on our route. Stop number 1: Ft. Smith, Arkansas. Great history lesson for even the non-history member of our family and Collin and Katie earned their Jr. Ranger badges here! Great museum! Great trails to walk! Highly recommend stopping here!

One of 2 rest stops where we stopped so I could feed this little guy!


The Arkansas rest stop. Doesn't everyone need to wear a helmet when stopping at a rest stop?

I told you I packed everything...
And then we arrived in Memphis. We are at a great hotel in a great location! Presently Jackson is asleep in the pack-n-play, Collin and Daddy are asleep in one bed and Katie is begging for me to post only pictures of her on the computer. Time to go over the details of the plan for tomorrow. Until next time...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun!!! Have a great trip.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Wow! You are smart to bring the scooters out at the rest stops!

Lesley said...

i love you alyssa! I would love to travel with you someday! it'd be fun!