Tuesday, May 25, 2010

God's Country

Well, I cannot get blogger to download my photos of God's country BUT let me tell you about it. It begins when you cross the Red River into Texas. Ahhhh, take a deep breath!

We took a short trip to Post, Texas this past weekend. Ahhhh, God's country! Second only to Abilene which is the heart of Texas in God's country. It's true. Look it up. It's in the Bible. Abilene-God's country. Post-God's country. Well, I haven't found Post yet in the Bible but it's still true.

When the pictures download...you will see...the cuteness of my children in said country. And sorry baby Caleb! We did not make it to your baby shower! Strep throat, high fevers, etc kept us away. We cannot wait to meet you in June!

Now back to downloading...

4 comments:

The Davidsons said...

I couldn't agree more!!

Kayla said...

Texas Shmexas.... ;)

Alyssa said...

Fighting words Kayla...fighting words...

Alyssa said...

And "The Davidsons"...I knew we were kindred spirits!!