
Katie and Collin played on an all kids lane against 3 other professor's kids and Katie won with a 108!

Dinner: pizza, cookies, Sprite - Collin and Katie say it's their favorite meal ever!

Collin got his first spare and didn't seem to care that Katie beat him for the 2nd year in a row.

Love.

Our other bowling ball - Jackson - was only interested in eating leftover pizza crust.
And I know you are wondering who won on the faculty/staff lane, right? Me. With a 158. Against husband and another male professor. I've already taken a Tylenol PM.
4 comments:
Looks fun. I remembered that we were supposed to have gone about 7:45 PM last night. Ooops.
Awesome job! We need to go bowling. We have never gone as a family to do that yet.
That's awesome! I don't think we have ever gone bowling yet either.
Momma's still got it! Good for you!
Post a Comment