
Jackson terrorizing Ms. Jillian's brother.

Me: Look at Mom and smile. Hmmm...let's try that again. Why don't you guys stand up?

Me: Alright. Yes, you are standing. Next picture let's not stand in between the hand rails and put your arms down.

Me: Good, good. Arms are down. Step over to the side away from the hand rails and smile. Well, let's scrap the picture of you two together. And let's not even try one of all 3 of you!

Collin, the ring bearer-bearer. The actual ring bearer, Scout the dog, was not allowed indoors when the wedding was moved inside due to rain.

Katie, the flower girl. She wanted an orange flower in her hair to match Ms. Jillian.


What a fun and beautiful wedding Jon and Jillian had. Thank you guys for letting us be a part of your special day!

Collin, Ms. Jillian and Katie. Oh how our family LOVES Mrs. Jillian!
2 comments:
Love those colors! So glad they got to do that!
I'm so glad I got to see you too! Thank you so much for the prayers and encouragement! I really appreciate it :)
Your kids are adorable!! :)
Post a Comment