
Here is Katie performing with the PreK Pond.

She is singing "I'm Gonna Sing" and "

And here is Katie with her ME Book.

Here is Katie with a friend. She has plans with this friend. She and this friend plan to be a cowboy and cowgirl together in Tennessee and be karate teachers there. I would prefer Texas of course!

And here is our girl with her fabulous teachers! They have taught her so much and I know she is ready to head off to Kindergarten thanks to their hard work! (Insert tears and sobs.)
Jackson was not able to make his walk-across-the-stage appearance due to a high fever, ear infection and breathing problems which came on about 2:00 this day. To say I was bummed is a serious understatement. I'm glad we still have one more walk-across-the-stage year!!
2 comments:
She is so cute! Her personality shows in the pictures! Can't believe you'll have 2 in school!
Oh no - how did I not know about Jackson? Sorry he missed it :-( There are some kiddos in this pre-K class, Katie included, that I wish I'd been able to have in class & am sorry I missed them!
Post a Comment