Monday, August 22, 2011

Bowling with the Boss: the finale

This is our last year to bowl with this boss. I don't know if the new OC President will continue on with this fun family tradition. I know Jackson will really like it next year. This year...just a smidge.
Katie...always has fun at this event.
Collin even managed to get a strike and didn't let sister beat him this year.
Here were our bowling buddies. Now the moms of these children totally won on their respective lanes. :) Did I mention I took bowling pass/fail in college? And I passed.
Jackson bowling for the first time!
Waiting....patiently....for that ball....to make it...to the pins.
All in all a super fun night. Kids got to bed late. Matt and I are super tired. But still, we couldn't miss the last time to bowl with this boss.

4 comments:

Summer said...

i completely forgot about this!!!! I am so mad at myself right now.

Marilyn said...

Way to bowl Alyssa! Great night, hope to do it again w/ your family next year!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Great little tradition!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

It will be interesting to see if the new person takes everyone bowling or comes up with another fun event.

Bill's new boss bought everyone lottery tickets.