Monday, August 15, 2011

Cage Camp

Here are our 2 basketball stars.
She shoots just like her Momma.
Apparently I took more photos of Katie playing. It was fun and funny to watch.
Katie is the blur to the far left.
Most days she had to play against her friend from church.
Here she is with 2 friends (3 out of the 4 girls in their age group). Lots of giggling going on here.
Collin gets a last minute play from the coach.
There he is #15. Collin is at age 8 where I was at age 12. I never really got the concept of switching baskets at halftime or guarding someone or plays down until MAYBE my freshman year of high school.
Now that I think about it, they are both LIGHT YEARS ahead of where I was at age 5 and 8. I guess they got their athleticism from their dad.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I think the same thing too. My kids already have learned way more than I knew until College even! Great pics!

Marilyn said...

How fun! I can see Katie having a great time at Cage Camp :-) Did you know I flew out from OR to attend Cage Camp when I was in high school? Seems like SO long ago!