
February 20, 2003 was a super exciting and scary day! Collin entered the world via emergency c-section 1 day before his due date! He spent 1 week in the NICU but has been a pretty healthy guy since then.

This year he had a day off of school since it was President's Day! He was thrilled to be at home in his jommies and also thrilled that little brother was better and home from the hospital!

Jackson....getting into stuff. He just can't keep still long enough for me to get a good photo. And oh my...I do need to mop my kitchen floor!

My attempt at making a Lego cake that I saw on Pinterest. The white piece looks really good! By the time I got to red and yellow I was ready to stop icing marshmallows! So don't judge...I was still sleep deprived from the hospital stay.

And here are our lovelies! This Friday, March 23 we will finish celebrating Collin's birthday with a trip to Legoland in Texas. Collin is much like me in that he likes to stretch out the celebrating of the birthday as long as one will allow! We love our smart, creative, magical, dramatic and funny boy! What a joy he is!
4 comments:
What a wonderful kid you have there! I am envisioning big productions at Edmond Memorial one day with Collin and Mia as the leads :)
I'm so impressed you made those cakes (4 cakes, not just 1!) I'm sure Collin loved them! Have fun in TX!
ooh my goodnes, JUST caught up! I got teary looking at your sweet baby!! HOW SCARY!!! Wish I had checked in earlier to be praying. I think your cakes look AWESOME and am impressed at your efforts, especially considering the circumstances. Also, happy belated birthday too you!! You look FABULOSA!
Love that Lego cake!
Post a Comment