Matt's favorite park: Hollywood Studios! What happened to the MGM part?
on the Backlot Tour
Trying to Jackson to smile in this character photo!!! He loves Cars!! He loves cars!! But as soon as it was his turn to see Mater and Lightning "Naqueen" he was ready to run away!
I wish I had taken a picture of Katie and Collin's hair after wearing these hot, thick hats all day. Their hair was a wet, wrinkly, wavy, mass of sweat.
Fun day highlights:
*Riding Tower of Terror with Katie and Collin and not really telling them what goes on during the ride until right before it happens!
*Using some very strong bribery to convince Collin to ride Rock N Roller coaster with me. It did not work.
*Seeing Beauty and the Beast show while eating popcorn and M&M's (minus the M&M's for Jackson) and realizing for possibly the first time that the only 2 people that sing are Belle and Gaston and the rest lip-sinc
*Going on the great movie ride
*Being chosen as the rebel spy on Star Tours. And feeling so sick I could hardly walk around after riding Star Tours. I do not like those simulator rides!
*Watching Katie make her "custom" light saber at the Star Tours gift shop. Interesting fact...she hasn't touched the thing since we've been home.
*Talking movies and sets and productions with Collin
*finding a counter service (over by Star Tours) that gives free refills!!!
*going back to condo to take naps with Jackson and Katie
*watching Fantasmic!!
*packing my own glow in the dark necklaces and bracelets and pulling them out at night!
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 Day 8
3 comments:
Do they still have the Muppet 3 D show? That was always a favorite with us!
Oh yes! Muppet 3D - I forgot about that. So good!
I loved watching the Beauty and the Beast Show. I think it was my favorite.
Post a Comment