
Can not, can not get a good picture of us with dogs! I wonder about those people that have professional portraits made with their dogs! How does that happen? Well, it does NOT happen at the McCook house.

Mack and Swirl - brother and sister - were Collin's Christmas present from Santa last year. They are part St. Bernard and part Louisiana Coutoula Leopard Dog (we hear they are anyway). We know they are part St. Bernard for sure.

For their first birthday, they received extra amounts of Pupcorn - their favorite doggie treat!

I should also say that even though Collin prayed to have a dog from June - December last year, Matt is the one who really takes care of them and plays with them. I am allergic to dogs and never thought we would be a pet family because of this (well and the fact that Matt hates cats).
And cousin Jenny - I promise I will post my most recent pregnant picture before next Monday just for you!
5 comments:
And I'm looking forward to seeing them! :)
We actually had the kids pictures taken professionally with our dog Butler one time. There was only one picture that Butler didn't look good in, because he wasn't looking. On the other hand I only had one picture that the kids looked good in
Maybe some dogs are more photogenic than others.
Wow, you are good to remember their birthdays!!!
You are good to remember their birthdays. And nine months pregnant to boot. You looked great today!
Those kids are so big! Happy Birthday to the pets.
Post a Comment