PREDICTIONS
Matt - Boy 7 lb 10 oz, 21"
Alyssa - Boy 7 lb 9 oz, 20"
Collin - Girl 8 lb 15 oz, 21"
Katie - Boy 6 lb 7 oz, 18"
Pops - Girl 6 lb 15 oz, 19 1/2"
Jarre - Girl 7 lb 12 oz, 21"
Poppa - Boy 7 lb 11 oz, 21"
Grammy - Girl 7 lb 1 oz, 20"
Colt - Girl 7 lb 2 oz, 20 1/2"
Kristen - Boy 8 lb 1 oz, 20"
Serena - Girl 7 lb 2 oz, 17"
James - Boy 6 lb 5 oz, 16 1/2"
Rhynes and McCooks - you need to get your predictions in or you have NO chance of winning that steak dinner! And you won't be in the baby book. And thus the child number 3 "syndrome" has officially begun...but not by me!
15 comments:
For what it is worth I predict a girl, so do B & P.
Good luck, let us know how 3 works out for ya! We still cant decide if we want to attempt that!!!! Hope everything goes well and can't wait to find out what it is!
Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to see pics.
Best of luck tomorrow. Hope everything goes well.
Can't wait to hear!!!!!! I think it's a girl 6lbs 13 oz.
Beautiful family pic!! Can't wait to hear!! Praying for you tomorrow! Best wishes!!
Sooo excited for you and can't wait to hear the news tomorrow! I'm thinking girl...! Good luck, we'll be praying for you!
Good luck tomorrow! Boy, 7 pounds, 4 ounces....??
So late last night I realized...WHAT WE WERE THINKING WITH THE LENGTH? So excited for all! :)
Boy...totally. Thinking of you!
I'm predicting a boy named Jackson, 7lbs something. ;o) Hahaha! Congrats!
So weren't you the closest? Does that mean your hubby treats you to a steak dinner alone...a date?!
You look sooo cute!!! I am sure your number three will be precious like the others!!
CONGRATS on the new baby boy....and I love the name Jackson! And thanks for posting the pregnant picture....how fun! :) Hope everyone is adjusting and doing well. Can't wait to see pics of the little guy.
Oh thats my little Katie! Soccer ball in hand!
Post a Comment