
The nebulizer is back to work. We've had this thing since Katie was 8 weeks old when she had pneumonia. Jackson used it when he was 3 months when he had croup and again around 9 months when we was having breathing difficulties due to food allergies (we believe). Now Jumpin J has been diagnosed with RSV. So we are under breathing treatments every 4 hours.

We all had a scary evening last night. Jackson was coughing, stopped breathing, turned bluish/purple, eyes rolled back in head, slumped over. I called 911. Matt banged on his back. After a couple of hits, he started breathing again. The firemen came. EMSA came. He checked out ok. I got out the air mattress to sleep on the floor in his room so I could hear every cough, sneeze, wheeze through the night. Took him to the pediatrician this morning and she could still hear a wheeze but he was looking better. In other news: he is officially 20 pounds 0 ounces!! Yea! We are ready to see him playing cars again.

Or even getting into sister's stuff.
7 comments:
So so sorry for your baby! We're headed back to the pedi this afternoon - Natalie still isn't better. Still fever & lots of coughing attacks & I wondered once last night if we might need to head to the ER. So scary! I'm praying for you all!
Oh, Alyssa! Prayers and hugs! About all I've got in the freezer that's "re-heat ready" is soup. But I'll call later and ask which variety you want. Love to you all!
That is sooooooo scary! Glad you all were there to rescue him. God is good.
I am so sorry! We'll pray he gets better soon! That must have been SO scary!!
Sorry your little guy has been so sick. I always thought that RSV was for children under 2, I've heard of 2 children lately that were over 6 that had RSV. It's all very scary.
Oh my that is SO stinkin scary! Glad he seems to be getting better!! Hopefully you all can retire that friend soon!!
Poor baby! Definitely praying for Jackson.
Post a Comment