Monday, January 31, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

While we have been in the house letting little Jackson recover, Katie has AMAZED me with some spontaneous, "Let me help you Mommy" time! Here she is making some Banana Bread for Mrs. Laura.
Later that night Katie wanted to make the pizza all by herself. I only got to spray the pan and then put the pan in the oven. She rolled out the dough, spread the sauce, put on the pepperonis and put on the cheese.

Here she is practicing roping a cow for Western Day at Sonshine School.

And today...she helped me mop.

I am so proud of her helpfulness, still kind of shocked about it too, but very proud.

This is her "I'm a helper" face.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

Is she for hire!!? So sweet! I think too much of me has rubbed off on my kids. I despise cooking and cleaning...

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That is awesome! Hope she keeps it up!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

It's so nice when they can help out. Will can actually make pizza crust from scratch.

Marilyn said...

What a good helper! Katie is gorgeous Alyssa! She has just gotten prettier and prettier!

Stacey said...

Does she want to come to my house? I could totally use someone to do some cleaning for me these days. You would think with all these snow days we've had that I would have gotten some cleaning done, but I've been working. :o(