Monday, June 4, 2012

Mother's Day

 Don't we just look picture perfect here?  I LOVE my kids!  They are so much fun and so much work and I LOVE being a mom!
And I'm glad Matt snapped this photo just a few seconds later.  This might be a better representation of the real us.  Collin - upset probably about something sister did, Jackson - ready to get this picture stuff over with so he can play, Katie - must have found something on her hand she needed to sniff, Me - smiling and oblivious to it all!  Happy Mother's Day to me!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

These pictures are sweet! I love your cute little family!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You are blessed.

Marilyn said...

So you're saying that family pics don't get any easier with 3 kids?!

You have 3 special little ones who are so blessed to have you for their mom!

Summer said...

Love that second picture - classic.