Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Katie's Last Sonshine School Program :(

 The Kindergarten class always sings "When I Grow Up" at the program.
 When Katie grows up she wants to be a Christian cowgirl!
 Here is cowgirl Kate and her very special friend...a mini Marlboro Man.
 And here is the 2012 graduatin class of SSS.

 Katie's adoring fans!
 And here is Katie and the ONE other girl who also had 1/2 day public school kindergarten!!  So glad they are good friends!
And here is Katie with her lovely teacher Mrs. Kari.  It's the "end of an era" at SSS.  We will no longer have a 1/2 day program since our public schools are going to all day kindergarten for everyone.  I'm sad that Jackson will not have Mrs. Kari in the World Explorers class!  It's also the "end of an era" for me at SSS as this fall will be the FIRST year (since I only had Collin) that I will have 1 child at SSS.  I'm in denial.

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

So much fun! You'll survive, Momma. I remember realizing that after my older two were in public school and I only had one left in SSS that I didn't mind paying for just one kid, so I quit teaching and enjoyed having my T/Th FREE! I would highly recommend it, if you can swing that.

Marilyn said...

She makes a great cowgirl :-) I didn't know until now that that is what she chose!