Our neighborhood had a scooter/bike/stroller parade for all the kiddos. Jackson wasn't thrilled about being the lone stroller rider.
This is Jackson's response when Matt asked, "Jackson, tell us how much you love America." I'm thinking the heat was getting to him.
Kate-Kate was fortunate enough to be chosen to lead the parade.
A bounce house, snow cones and fun with friends capped off the evening.
We feel very blessed to live where we live. And I hear the president of the HOA is pretty hot too. :)
3 comments:
Let me guess...is the HOA pres named Matt? Looks like fun - we lived in a small gated neighborhood when our kids were little that did fun activities like that!
How fun! I'm glad you approve of your HOA prez!
Oh, & I noticed that Jackson is in a new stroller! I guess even that didn't make it more fun for him though?!
Post a Comment