...you wake up and see this. We are looking out the door of our tent into the wilderness of Florida....just a few steps away from this:
oh so beautiful Grayton Beach. (And my kids are cute too).
Jackson could fill and refill his bucket for hours.
Katie tried to surf on her kickboard! Collin tried to snorkle and look out for sharks.
Matt - sweet daddy he is - let the kids bury him in the sand. I stood by and laughed and took pictures.
Jackson filling bucket #100.
Katie made a beach angel.
The buried daddy, Katie, Collin and the I refuse to be in one more picture Jackson
I just love this photo!
The one above. The below photo I said get a picture of me and the kids with the ocean behind us.
The one above. The below photo I said get a picture of me and the kids with the ocean behind us.
He does an excellent job taking pictures of buildings and inanimate objects.
Friday, July 13, 2012 Day 3 Santa Rosa Beach, FL to St. Joseph Peninsula, Florida
1 comment:
I'm loving this....
Post a Comment