Monday, July 9, 2012

He's a what? He's a what? He's a Music Man!

 Collin auditioned for and was cast in The Music Man.  With auditions in April, rehearsals beginning in May and 8 shows in June, Music Man took over our family schedule!  Above is the unsanctioned photo I snapped before realizing there were copyright laws regarding costumes and such.  Thankfully they let me keep my one photo.
 Here are 2 approved photos!  Collin loved every minute of rehearsals, singing, costuming (not so much the makeup).  And I loved the group of people he worked with, six wonderfully amazing boys and 5 young girls, along with the college kids and adults.
Collin did such a great job as a member of the River City boys band!  He is so brave and animated!  I look at him and wonder how he is my child.  When my copyright approved CD arrives be sure that I will post many more pictures of Music Man.

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

One of these days I will get to see him perform! Too busy this past month! I did notice in the paper who the director was and I hope she treated him nicely. One of mine was in a Summerstock play with her a few years ago and it was a little scary!

Summer said...

Congratulations, Collin! That is so exciting. how did I not even know this?

Alyssa said...

A comment about the director: Loved her! She is strict, for sure. But she is really, really kind to the kiddos.