Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Break

Last Fall Break we had a GREAT trip to New Mexico! This year not going anywhere because in 9 days we will have baby 3. So everyone got to pick something they really wanted to do here in town. Here are/were the plans...

Katie - wants to have family game night - this always involves her favorite game Hullabaloo - thank you Aunt Reese. When Chandler turns 4, I know what I'm getting him!

Collin - wants to stay in his jommies all day - we can totally do that for 3 days!

Mommy - wants to go to the movies - doesn't matter which one, just to see something on the big screen before new one arrives

Daddy - wants to play golf and/or go to bookstore

As of Saturday morning, we've done them all but the family game night. So you know what's happening at our house tonight: Hullabaloo!

Oooh...must go now. Sugary jumpstart (aka donuts) has arrived!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect -- we (except for JA) get a 1-day fall break next Friday. I'm planning on lots of pjs involved!

Kayla said...

We love family game nights!

Unknown said...

Sounds fun. I can't believe new baby is on the way and we have NO pics of the preggo cousin!! Pictures please!! :)
Jen

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You're very smart to take that time to do a few simple things together before #3! Thinking of you guys!