Sunday, February 21, 2010

Open House

Mrs. J and Collin - he ADORES her!
The librarian and Collin - he ADORES her as well!

Collin the mad scientist - I ADORE him.


Ok - you know I'm a saver. I mean I save stuff. Precious stuff. Like papers my kids bring home. And Valentine boxes. Rumor has it that I have saved like 5, but truth be told...there are 2. Anyway...I will save this great booklet Collin made for Open House. It says...
"Abe Lincoln was a great American because He freed the slaves. He tells the truth. My dad is a great American because He likes History. He liks to play games with me. My mom is a great American because She takes care of us. She cooks good food. My brother is a great American because He's a good baby. He Never crys at night. My sister is a great American because Shes cute. She dosint say "th" she sas "f".
Oh my goodness. I LOVE it. I'm saving it! Scrapbook here it comes. Well, it will get in there when I get to 2010. Still stuck in March 2008.








6 comments:

Summer said...

so cute. Apparently he sleeps through the crying at night...must be nice.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

What a cutie...I love how kid's express themselves! You are so far ahead of me in scrapping!

Kayla said...

I think we should take over the supply room one day to work on scrapbooking (bring our own stuff of course...)!!!

Love the little book!

Sarah said...

You better keep that book! That is precious!

And I adore your son as well!

Mandy said...

Even I think you should keep that book! Now, for the 5 Valentine's boxes, just be glad it wasn't me who packed up your old house. ; )

Stacey said...

My mom recently gave me some "books" I made in grade school. My thoughts were 1) what was I thinking and 2) I was a weird child. haha! He'll love looking back at this someday.