Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something I'll call "Way Back Wednesday"

Here is documentation of our thrilling drive from OKC to Dallas to deliver the pups to my sister. THANK YOU sis for taking care of them for 7 weeks. Oh the things we do for family, right?
Mack and Swirl were so excited to get in the car and then drive for 4 hours to my sister's house. But since my sister lives on 5 acres and our puppies were used to a VERY small backyard, they were not only glad to be out of the car, they were also excited for a place to run. I don't think they stopped running for over 30 minutes. I think they want to live with you sister dear.
Collin, Katie and cousin Chandler - all cutie-patooties

Collin had the bulk of his book colored BEFORE we loaded onto the plane.


Katie worked off some of her high energy by doing a dance.



On the plane...what a LONG flight. Both kids full of high energy.

Asleep - without the Benadryl.

Collin watched cartoons for most of the night flight and then FINALLY slept.
So I've decided that every Wednesday I will post some pictures of our big trip. That was the point of starting this blog to begin with you know...Here is Day 1. I should be finished by December 2010!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea!! Can't wait for more posts!

Sarah said...

I love this! What a great manageable way to share your trip with us. Looking forward to next week.