
Here is the lovely princess and her escort.

Katie chose to wear her "Sleeping Beauty" dress (her favorite of all the princess dresses because it is PINK...the girl loves PINK). She also wanted to pair her favorite princess dress with her favorite shoes: her soccer shoes.

I was agreeable. It wouldn't be MY choice to wear to a tea, but it wasn't my tea to attend. And I was thinking, "That is SO my Katie - a princess dress and soccer shoes!"

But as a princess often does...she changed her mind... and put on her black dress shoes. And after a full evening of shooting mice into a Cinderella carriage, making a princess tulle hat, and playing Kiss the Frog, this fine escort came home and...

still had time and energy to love on this masterpiece.
1 comment:
You're on a roll with the blogging. I love seeing your kids - they are adorable.
And it's a chair, and there are two.
Post a Comment