
Jackson was diagnosed with RSV last Monday. Tuesday night he completely stopped breathing while in the midst of coughing. Wednesday we saw the pediatrician. Thursday we were back at After Hours for a FLU and double ear infection diagnosis (no flu shot due to egg allergy). Saturday...we turned a corner! Here he is getting into all the fun stuff in our pantry.

Despite feeling horrible, he took time to take down all the plastic cups, plates, bowls and tubs of school work.

See...look at this poor sick face! It's just not our sweet and happy Chubba. Late Friday night Katie started throwing up and had a fever. She is fully recovered and was not down and out for long (see previous post), not even long enough for me to get a picture.

Then last night Collin got sick. He spent today reading, looking up things in the encylopedia and dictionary, and he watched Harry Potter 1, 2, and 3. Surely we are on the mend!
5 comments:
Hope you and Matt avoid the sickies.
I'm glad Jackson's getting into things, what a great sign that he's feeling better! And, I hope that everyone else gets well & stays well!
Oh goodness!!!
So sorry that he was so sick!! I didn't know you couldn't get a flu shot if you have an egg allergy. Very interesting and good to know!
Oh no! What a great birthday present :) I hope that family recovers soon.
Post a Comment