
I slept in until 8:30!! I heard lots of talking on the baby monitor. Things like, "This is what we should do: read to Jackson until Mom comes in here." "No, I'm playing soccer in here." "Mom won't like it." "Mom's not in here." I decided I should head upstairs. And these three cuties are what I found (soccer ball was quickly hidden under the crib).

Dad raked the leaves. Collin helped put them into the trash can.

Yes, he is wearing his pajamas outside.

And this is how we ended the day.
7 comments:
purty cute!
Looks like a great day!!
I'm starting to think I should get a monitor in the kid's room. They are probably scheming all the time...
Janesmom...you commented...what in the world??
Do you live in the same neighborhood as Rae? I'm asking b/c I noticed the candy canes in the yard - she said most houses in her neighborhood do that.
Clint and Marilyn - yes, we live one block over from Rae. And we are about the only ones that don't have candy canes. But I did hang a Santa flag in the flower bed. That counts as something right?
How sweet they were trying to let you sleep.
Post a Comment