
Collin attended a drama camp earlier this summer. Here is he demonstrating juggling. Now he is not the best juggler but I love the fact that he can stand with confidence and attempt to juggle.

Collin and a friend from school are showing the moms and dads their talent for improv.

Another friend from school and Collin hamming it up. These 2 were the funniest.

Collin being a stuffed deer hanging on the wall of a living room. If you stood close to the deer then he would scratch your back. So clever....

And here is his group doing a portion of a play. He had a great time at camp. We are constantly amazed at his confidence, his quick wit and his comedic timing.
2 comments:
Keep it up! Weston loved that camp and loved helping as a teen!
I love theatre kids. I can already see the high school musicals in your future. Hopefully mine can join him in the pit!
Post a Comment