
The daughter and The Daddy for the last church hosted sweetheart tea.

Our Katie is not much into princess stuff. But she does own a few princess dresses and she did want to wear one if she could choose the shoes.

Love her style.

Katie has always had lots of fun at these Daddy/Daughter nights. She is most excited about planning a Daddy/Daughter date night.

After the end of the evening she said, "I love my Daddy because he is fwunny and nice. We had fun because he finally let me paint my fingernails!"
6 comments:
Love those tennis shoes!
I like your pony tail & tennis shoes Katie!
I'm so sad Avery was too old this year...I don't like my kids growing up.
PS. I hate these security jacked up letters that I have to type to "prove I'm not a robot" I couldn't read it and messed up. Lets hope I get it right this time...
Perfect.
PRECIOUS!!! LOVE THE SHOES :)
My 4 girls in my girl scout troop helped with the centers that night and helped serve. They loved it.
Post a Comment